Do you love marketing and sports? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
Every season we work intensively on the travel organization for the big competitions, finding sponsors and donors and media promotion. In more than 11 years, our national team became one of the most rewarded teams in Europe winning the Euro Cup twice (last one in 2016 in Lisbon) and a gold medal on International Championship held in Australia last year (Division 2) in our debut. This year, in addition to our domestic league and cup, our national teams are going to the Euro Cup. Also, our clubs appear in AFL Champions League in Amsterdam in April, and we are already accustomed to great achievements in the CEAFL league against clubs the from the Czech Republic, Austria, and Italy.
That is why we need your help.
We’re looking for:
Students who will work on the media promotion and the activities related to marketing, community management, and writing for the official website.
What will be your job:
- planning and management of marketing campaigns through social networks
- work through our website (WordPress CMS)
- Facebook profile maintenance, communication with fans
- Twitter and Instagram accounts maintenance
- making monthly Newsletter and use of MailChimp
- YouTube channel management
- tracking analytics on social networks and web, and creating reports
What is required of you:
The most important things are enthusiasm, goodwill, hard work, and proactivity!
Experience is not decisive, but it is preferable that you’re interested in the area of Internet marketing; writing for the web, working on campaigns for social networks, and newsletter marketing. Also, English language knowledge is essential.
Association is led by a group of young people on a purely voluntary basis, and we hope to find someone interested in working with us also as a volunteer.
AAFC offers you:
- experience in marketing activities
- work on real marketing projects
- letter of recommendation by the AAFC President
- … and most importantly, gratitude, socializing and friendship
If you’re interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 28th, 2018.
Hurry up and become a part of a beautiful story.